luz (development version)
CRAN release: Unreleased
- Fixed bug in CSV logger callback that was saving the logs as a space delimited file (#52, @mattwarkentin).
- Fixed bug in the length of the progress bar for the validation dataset (#52, @mattwarkentin).
ctx$data now refers to the current in use
data instead of always refering to
- Allow users to provide the minimum and maximum number of epochs when calling
ctx$epochs from context object and replaced it with
ctx$max_epochs (#53, @mattwarkentin).
- Early stopping will now only occur if the minimum number of training epochs has been met (#53, @mattwarkentin).
cuda_index argument to
accelerator to allow selecting an specific GPU when multiple are present (#58, @cmcmaster1).
lr_finder (#59, @cmcmaster1).
- We now handle different kinds of data arguments passed to
fit using the
as_dataloader() method (#66).
valid_data can now be scalar value indicating the proportion of
data that will be used for fitting. This only works if
data is a torch dataset or a list. (#69)
- You can now supply
fit to pass additional information to
- Refactored the
ctx object to make it safer and avoid returing it in the output. (#73)
- Implemented the
evaluate function allowing users to get metrics from a model in a new datase. (#73)
- Fixed bugs in early stopping callback related to them not working properly when
patience = 1 and when they are specified before other logging callbacks. (#76)
CRAN release: 2021-06-17
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.